Laminated Insulations & Plastics Ltd
Office: +44 (0) 1246 475077
History

History

History of Laminated Insulations & Plastics Ltd

Laminated Insulations & Plastics Ltd was founded in 1992 by the present management for the purpose of supplying electrical products to the Electrical Engineering, Motor Rewind and Transformer Manufacturing industries.

As the business grew, the product range expanded to include our current range of industrial plastics and advanced composites, giving us the ability to service the demands of our ever broadening customer base.

With the appointment of our Production Director - Dan Laming in 1997, we began to increase our machining capabilities. This gave us the flexibility needed to react accordingly to the specific needs of our customers.

This change of direction proved a popular move, but not without consequences. We rapidly ran out of both factory space and machining capability. The resulting move to our new, purpose built premises in 2003 gave us the space required to expand both our stockholding and machine capacity. Further expansion of both business and machinery necessitated, in 2012, the building of an extension to the existing premises.

The location of this new factory, adjacent to junction 29A of the M1, provides fast and efficient connections to the motorway network whilst allowing ample space for future expansion.

Continual investments in CNC production machinery has resulted in an increased level of product quality and diverse product range for our customers. Our philosophy is to work closely with all of our customers, giving them exactly what they require, on time, within budget and at a highly competitive price.

For More Information On Our Electrical Insulation Or Plastic Engineering Services Contact Laminated Insulations On +44 (0) 1246 475077 Or Email
Adelphi Way, Ireland Industrial Estate, Staveley, Chesterfield, Derbyshire, S43 3LS
Copyright © 2018 Laminated Insulations & Plastics Ltd | Web Design Nottingham By GetYouOnline.co.uk - XML Sitemap

W3C Validated: